Join us this summer for S’more Fun in 2021 at Family Camp!
What better way to experience the Blue Ridge Mountains then by creating memories with your family while you enjoy activities and programs designed to allow you to have time to focus on the things that matter most. Camp Blue ridge is the perfect place for families to disconnect and reconnect with each other. It is also a great place to find adventure and to relax! No need to plan menus, worry about groceries, or cleanup, meals are included! Prepare to sit back, relax, and enjoy the experience!
Camp Blue Ridge is offering 5 weeks of Family Camp. Each week will run from Sunday at 2 p.m. through Friday at 11 a.m.
This schedule allows our staff time to follow the required state and federal guidelines for cleaning. Camp is utilizing CDC recommended products and ALL units will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly to give you and your family peace of mind during your stay.
So, don’t delay! Cabin space is limited!
Family Camp Dates:
- Week 1: June 20 – June 25
- Week 2: June 27 – July 2
- Week 3: July 4 – July 9
- Week 4: July 11 – July 16
- Week 5: July 18 – July 23
Price is based on a per person programming fee PLUS your housing choice. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit per person included.
- $165 (Adult ages 13+)
- $135 (Child ages 5-12)
- Ages 4 and under free
- Standard cabin ($600 per week – Sleeps 12) Each side has a private bathroom with shower and vanity and six bunkbeds. Linens and bedding are not provided. Standard cabins come equipped with a small mini fridge, sink, and microwave.
- Deluxe cabin ($700 per week – Sleeps 8) 2 bed, 2-bathroom 1 queen and 6 bunkbeds. Linens and bedding are not provided. Deluxe cabins come equipped with a fridge, sink, stove and microwave.
- Premier cabin ($1075 per week – Sleeps 16) Each side has a private ADA accessible bathroom with shower and vanity, queen bed and six bunkbeds. Linens and bedding are not provided. Premier cabins come equipped with a fridge, sink, stove and microwave.