Summer Time Fun at Family Camp!
Your Family’s Mountain Top Adventure Awaits!
Established in 1957 and nestled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Camp Blue RIdge has a distinguished history of providing families and campers unforgettable experiences and memories!
Family Camp Registration Opens February 1st!
Family Camp Dates:
Week I: June 18 – June 23
Week II: June 25 – June 30
Week III: July 2 – July 7 (Fourth of July Celebration!)
Week IV: July 9 – July 14
Have questions? We can answer them! Call a camp professional today at (540)466-1583!
New in 2023...Family Cabins and New Queen Sized Beds!
Activities for all ages!
- Crafts (Daily Themed Crafts)
- Field Games
- Horseback Riding (with Appalachian Horse Adventures)
- Model Rocketry
- Waterfront (Swimming, Paddle boarding, Water Slide, etc.)
Join us this summer for 4 weeks of adventures at Family Camp 2023!
Registration Opens February 1st!
What better way to experience the Blue Ridge Mountains then by creating memories with your family while you enjoy activities and programs designed to allow you to have time to focus on the things that matter most. Camp Blue ridge is the perfect place for families to disconnect and reconnect with each other. It is also a great place to find adventure and to relax! No need to plan menus, worry about groceries, or cleanup, meals are included! Prepare to sit back, relax, and enjoy the experience!
Camp Blue Ridge is offering 4 weeks of Family Camp. Each week will run from Sunday at 2 p.m. through Friday at 11 a.m.
- Week 1: June 18 - June 23
- Week 2: June 25 – June 30
- Week 3: July 2 – July 7 (Fourth of July Celebration!)
- Week 4: July 9 – July 14
Price is based on a per person programming fee PLUS your housing choice. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit per person included.
Programming Fees Per Person/Per Week:
- $185 (Adult ages 13+)
- $156 (Child ages 5-12)
- Ages 4 and under free
Housing Choices/Prices Per Family/Week:
- 1 Premier Cabin (2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms/2 Queens/6 sets of Bunk Beds/Sleeps 16-Linens for Queen ONLY): $1300
- 1 Deluxe Cabin (2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms/1 Queen/3 sets of Bunks Beds/Sleeps 8-Linens for Queen ONLY): $880
- 6 Standard Cabins (2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms/Bunk Beds/Sleeps 12-Linens): $660
- 9 Family Cabins (2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms/1 Queen/3Bunk Beds/Sleeps 10-NO LINENS): $660
- Camp is utilizing CDC recommended products and ALL units are cleaned and sanitized thoroughly to give you and your family peace of mind during your stay.
So, don’t delay! Cabin space is limited!
Camp Blue Ridge will not be offering Blind Camp This year. However, we will partner with Christian Record Services for the Blind and National Camps for Blind Children in the future and CBR will be able to provide a week of summer adventures for all attendees. Stay tuned for more information.