Summer Time Fun at Family Camp!
Your Family’s Mountain Top Adventure Awaits!
Established in 1957 and nestled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Camp Blue RIdge has a distinguished history of providing families and campers unforgettable experiences and memories!
Family Camp Registration Is Open! Register Today, Spots Are Filling Fast!
Family Camp Dates:
Week I: June 19 – June 24
Week II: June 26 – July 1
Week III: July 3 – July 8
Week IV: July 10 – July 15
Have questions? We can answer them! Call a camp professional today at (540)466-1583!
New This Year...Climate Controlled Cabins with AC!
Activities for all ages!
- Crafts (Daily Themed Crafts)
- Field Games
- Horseback Riding (with Appalachian Horse Adventures)
- Model Rocketry
- Waterfront (Swimming, Paddle boarding, Water Slide, etc.)
Join us this summer for 4 weeks of adventures at Family Camp 2022!
Registration is open!
What better way to experience the Blue Ridge Mountains then by creating memories with your family while you enjoy activities and programs designed to allow you to have time to focus on the things that matter most. Camp Blue ridge is the perfect place for families to disconnect and reconnect with each other. It is also a great place to find adventure and to relax! No need to plan menus, worry about groceries, or cleanup, meals are included! Prepare to sit back, relax, and enjoy the experience!
Camp Blue Ridge is offering 4 weeks of Family Camp. Each week will run from Sunday at 2 p.m. through Friday at 11 a.m.
- Week 1: June 19 - June 24
- Week 2: June 26 – July 1
- Week 3: July 3 – July 8
- Week 4: July 10 – July 15
Price is based on a per person programming fee PLUS your housing choice. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit per person included.
Programming Fees Per Person/Per Week:
- $168 (Adult ages 13+)
- $142 (Child ages 5-12)
- Ages 4 and under free
Housing Choices/Prices Per Family/Week:
- Premier Cabin (2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms/2 Queens/6 sets of Bunk Beds/Sleeps 16): $1150
- 1/2 Premier Cabin (1 Bedrooms/1 Bathrooms/2 Queens/3 sets of Bunk Beds/Sleeps 8): $575
- Deluxe Cabin (2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms/1 Queen/3 sets of Bunks Beds/Sleeps 8: $800
- Standard Cabin (2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms/Bunk Beds/Sleeps 12): $600
- 1/2 Standard Cabin (1 bedroom/1 bathroom/Bunk Beds/Sleeps 6): $300
Camp is utilizing CDC recommended products and ALL units are cleaned and sanitized thoroughly to give you and your family peace of mind during your stay.
So, don’t delay! Cabin space is limited!
Camp Blue Ridge will not be offering Blind Camp This year. However, we will partner with Christian Record Services for the Blind and National Camps for Blind Children in the future and CBR will be able to provide a week of summer adventures for all attendees. Stay tuned for more information.